Friday, October 16, 2009

Ashley Manning

So, I contemplated either doing Ashley Manning or Gisele Bundchen (or is it Brady? I never heard if she changed her name or not).  I figured I'd start with the biggest star in the NFL, obviously going to be a QB, and since this season Manning is looking better then Brady, I thought we'd start with him.  In all actuality, I just picked her(:
So here goes nothing!!

Name- Ashley Manning (nee Thompson)
Age- 31
Married on- St. Patricks day, 2001
Born in- Tennessee (raised there as well)
Family- mother Marsha, Father Bill, sisters Allison and Leigh, and brother Will
Job- Real estate developer and heavily involved in Peyton's charities
Fun Facts- He proposed and they honeymooned in Mexico.  However they got married in Memphis
Ashley has said that she prefers to stay out of the spotlight and just let Peyton shine
They were introduced through a neighbor

The two of them seem very much in love and she seems like a nice person.  Ashley is very involved with Peyton and the Colts charities, which is a good thing.  If you have the resources, which she obviously does, its great to get involved in charities.  She was also involved with helping fight breast cancer when Deanna Favre came down with the disease.









There were some really cute pictures of Peyton and Ashley dancing with what I assume is their niece, but since there was a little girl in them, I choose not to put them up.  I'm not going to post pictures of some 4 year old just because they are on the internet.  








No comments:

Post a Comment