Friday, October 16, 2009

Janelle Winslow


Time to branch away from QBs! I can't only do quarterbacks, it'd get boring

Name- Janelle Winslow
Age- 26 (assumption based on Kellen Winslow II's age)
Married on- June 15th 2006
job- charities again? Jeez, I need to find me a football player
Fun Facts- They met in middle school.
For their wedding, they asked 20 friends and family to come to a private party and when they got there surprised them with the news.  
They were on "For love or for the game" with Brodney Pool (She crushed him by the way)
Their song is "All my Life" by K-ci and JoJo

She is absolutely stunning!  Oh my gosh, wow.  And there are a lot of pictures of them together!!!






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous couple. I really can't find anything wrong with her, and trust me I'm trying. LOL

    ReplyDelete