Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Insanity Begins

So, I am a very bored person.  Yeah, I'm in college but does that really mean anything?  You can still get bored with piles up piles of papers, readings, and projects to do.  Believe me, because I have piles up piles of stuff to do.  And I'm still bored.  So, I've decided to start this blog.  Because, I want to be a football wife.  Don't laugh, because its not funny.  I do have a fiance, he's an absolute angel.  But he knows nothing about football, and we aren't rich.  So, yeah.  Anyway, I figured that since I can't be one, why not learn about them?  So there you go.  Enjoy(:  Also, I think I say anyway to much, sorry about that!

A little bit about your maniacal author- I'm Kyla Grace.  Last name will remain my secret.  I'm engaged to my high school sweetheart, Jake.  We go to Miami University (in Ohio) together.  I'm 19 years old on December 11th and am not planning on getting married until I'm at least 20.  Although Jake's darling mother Patty doesn't understand this, but she is just a delightful women.  I love musicals and dancing.  Football and hockey are my sports.  Steelers and Penguins all the wayC:  I used to have a cat Lily but she's been missing for about 8 weeks so I might have to let that dream go.  (for anyone who is disturbed by that, I spent about 6 weeks searching for Lily and Jake is still looking)

Jake is my wonderful, loving, adorable, cute, angelic fiance.  I love him.  Truly.  We've been dating since our eighth grade year.  No pictures of him though, his one request.  (it was our anniversary shortly after I decided to do this.  I gave him one request.  That's what he picked.  Idiot).  He's the kind of guys who seems like an idiot or asshole, but really doesn't have a clue.  For instance, 10th grade.  I said- "Jake, I'm really cold".  He said "me too baby"........fail.  But I love him anyway

I have four little sisters- Cassie, Jackie, Lizzy, and Megan.  I have an older brother Dominic and an older sister Tori.  Yeah, 7 kids in one family.  Getting ready for school was not fun, especially if your like me and you wake up like 5 minutes before your supposed to be out the door.  My brother is married to a really nice woman- Kelly.  Tori doesn't have anyone.  But I'm working on it don't worry(:  I have three best friends- Katie, Mallory, and Kennedy.  They are my sisters too

So yeah, that's a bit about me.  Just thought you'd like to know what kind of nutcase I am(:

Kyla Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment